Designed for all levels of leaders and managers throughout the organization.
Efforts to improve employee engagement haven’t been successful, evidenced by the current nearly 70% disengagement rate that has only marginally improved since 2001. To effect a sustainable change in employee engagement, resulting in improved commitment, effort, performance, retention and improved business outcomes, requires a change in the quality of the relationship between the manager and employee. To create this relationship requires managers to shift from performance management to performance development – from managing to workplace coaching.
ClearCoach™ is a results-oriented, activity-based coach instructional program that trains managers at all levels to be more coach-like – to improve the employee/manager relationship resulting in improved employee engagement, performance, retention and key business outcomes. ClearCoach™ is built on the foundations and fundamentals of core coaching from the International Coach Federation, adapted for practical application in today’s workplace.
- Understand the role of coaching as the means to drive key business outcomes.
- Increased self-awareness of strengths, abilities, passions, personality and communication style leading to better self-belief and self-management.
- Proficiency in gathering information about and assessing employees’ abilities, interests and performance.
- Proficiency with coaching skills and behaviors to effectively and successfully coach in workplace situations.
- Proficiency in building stronger employee/manager relationships, resulting in improved employee engagement, connection, commitment, creativity, resilience, accountability, performance and retention.
The unique delivery method and learning modalities of ClearCoach™ are integral to the success of the program and include classroom and experiential learning, coach webinars, skill webinars, peer-to-peer coaching and mentor coaching. The program delivery methods can be customized for each client.
Contact Lynn Elgin at Clarus Consulting for more information about ClearCoach™